Cherry on Top Award

Tassa (one of my favourite slovenian blogger) from Tassa's blog awarded me with Cherry on Top Award. How sweet of her! So thank you very much, I haven´t expect it :).

The rules of the award are as follows:
1.Thank the person who gave this award to you.
2.Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3.List 3 things which you love about your self.
4.Post a picture you love.
5.Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.




Three 3 things which I "love" about myself:

I am capable to write my blog bilingual (ok technically mostly in czech and in czenglish)
I love meeting new people and speak and speak and speak ... till dawn.
I have good orientation sense, reading map is my hobby :).


Post a picture you love.
This one is from my last trip to Ljubljana (Slovenia), and I believe dragon is city patron.

Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to. I admire their blogs! Check them out, they are fantastic.

Blancheee
Dashulka
Lucy 
Viennettka
Sonidlo 
 

3 komentáře: