Tag: What I am using now

I found it on lollipop26 blog and it was originaly taken from MagpieSparkles blog:

Shampoo: Tigi Moisture maniac (moisturising shampoo) - It´s good shampoo but nothing special.
Conditioner: Some random from DM (I don´t use it often)
Styling products: Framesi styling rubber
Shower Gel: Lush Yummy, Yummy, Yumny
Body moisturiser: Atok pure olive butter - fantastic body butter especially for alergic.
Deodorant: Lady speed stick Invisible gel.
Fake Tan: Don’t use. Call me Snow-wite.
Cleanser: Biotherma Sensibia - micelle solution for sensitive skin.
Exfoliator: Lush Ocean salt.
Primer: Don´t use.
Foundation: Erno Laszlo Tinted treatment in Fair, very light foundation for summer.
Concealer: MAC studio finish NW 15 on blemishes and Stilla illuminating concealer in fair for undereye area
Powder: I don't wear powder on a daily basis, but when I need it I use T.LeClerc compact powder in Peche.
Blusher: MAC Buff or Smashbox soft lights in Lens.
Bronzer: As I said Snow-white.
Highlighter: BeneFit Moon beam, Clinique All about rub (2) I love products with a little shimmer.
Eyeshadow base: BeneFit LemonAid.
Eyeshadows: It changes a lot but RIGHT now: BeneFit Skinny jeans, MAC Eartlhy riches, MAC pigments and shadows...
Eyeliner: I use only eyepencil - MAC Jade way, Clinique eye pencil in Plum .
Curler: I never use it .
Mascara: Illamasqua
Lipstick: YSL Rouge volupte no 1 and 9
Lipgloss: Illamasqua Divine
Nail Colour: OK I don´t want to be like Tolstoy so let it be short as possible. Now it is Chanel Cosmic violine and RBL Locavore.

I tag Yarisse, Diancik and Allyoudesire

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat